Our corporate name, First Brothers, reflects our goal in providing first-class (“FIRST”) services made possible through our group members (“BROTHERS”).
We broadly seek exceptional individuals with soaring aspirations who are eager to join us and help steer a course for the future of our group.
- What’s New
- 2018.02.01 We are accepting applications for experience professionals.
- Positions available
Experience in asset management, property management, leasing (office, commercial buildings, residences).
- Real Estate Investment
- Experience in sourcing, underwriting, closing, and, or, acquisition.
- Investment Banking
- Experience in investment banking, corporate revitalization, non-performing loans, M&A.
- Corporate Planning Department
- Experience and, or, interest in business planning, researching and developing strategic corporate management strategies, relations with financial institutions and administrations.
- Governed by company regulations.
- Overtime, lifetime planning allowance, other allowances (including commutation).
- 25F Marunouchi Building, 2-4-1 Marunouchi,Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6325
- Working hours
- Flextime System（core time：11:00-15:00）
- Complete 5-day workweek system (with Saturdays and Sundays off), national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid leave, congratulatory/consolatory leave, and more.
- Health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance, workers’ accident compensation insurance.
Please send the following (via post or e-mail):
1. Resume (with your photo and your e-mail address indicated)
We will invite successful candidates for interviews to further the application process. Please refrain from contacting about the outcome of the selection process. Only successful candidates will be contacted. We will not return the application documents that have been submitted.
Address：Human Resource Department, 25F Marunouchi Building, 2-4-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6325 Japan
Please refer to the Contact Us page for any inquiries.
Use of Personal Information
・Personal information on application documents shall be strictly managed and will not be used for any purpose other than one relating to the hiring or recruitment process.
・Personal information on application documents shall be promptly destroyed after our decisions have been made.